Friday, June 1, 2007

What are Bobbi's recommendations?

No one ever said that I was not opinionated. Ask anyone that knows me and they will tell you that I am, indeed, opinionated. Not only am I opinionated, but I will gladly give you my opinion. (I do try and wait until you ask, but sadly, I am not always successful in keeping my thoughts to myself.)

So... the power of the blog is in me now and I can type my opinions for the world to see! (Well, maybe at least my sister, who is kind enough to try and read everything that I write, will read them.)

So, this blog is a place for me to tell you about all the really wonderful people, places and things that I have seen, heard about, visited, bought or eaten.

I hope you enjoy my recommendations and will try some of them out. Tell them: "Bobbi sent me."

No comments: